DiSC is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
The DiSC profile, published by Wily, is a non-judgmental tool used for discussion of people’s behavioral differences. If you participate in a DiSC program, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior. You’ll also receive tips related to work with people of other styles.
The DiSC® model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others – within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
What DiSC stands for and what do the letters mean?
- Dominance – how assertive and results-focused is the person?
- influencing – how sociable and people-focused is the person?
- Steadiness – how reliable and team-focused is the person?
- Conscientiousness – how analytical and accuracy-focused is the person?