Everything DiSC® Certification prepares practitioners to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together. This holistic DiSC experience teaches the principles of Everything DiSC through a variety of applications and activities.
The five-week immersive Certification experience combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. During the course, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new
Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center which includes course content and the
ability to connect with fellow Practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
After completing Everything DiSC Certification, learners will be able to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of Everything DiSC and the personalized insights provided by the Catalyst
platform and supporting reports.
- Expertise in the Everything DiSC® model, theory, and research.
- Confidence, competence, and credibility in delivering Everything DiSC solutions.
- Ability to customize Everything DiSC programs to meet the needs of an individual, team, or
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE
- Commit to five weeks of online work, and attend all four instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Complete all self-directed learning modules and course project on time
- Have access to internet and a computer