Everything DiSC® Certification prepares practitioners to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together. This holistic DiSC experience teaches the principles of Everything DiSC through a variety of applications and activities.
The two-week immersive Certification experience combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. During the course, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new
Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center which includes course content and the
ability to connect with fellow Practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
What Credential Will I Receive?
Upon successful completion of Certification course work and exam, participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping high-performing, collaborative cultures, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
What Can I Do After Completing Everything DiSC® Certification?
After completing Everything DiSC Certification, learners will be able to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of Everything DiSC and the personalized insights provided by the Catalyst platform and supporting reports.
- Expertise in the Everything DiSC® model, theory, and research.
- Confidence, competence, and credibility in delivering Everything DiSC solutions.
- Ability to customize Everything DiSC programs to meet the needs of an individual, team, or organization.
You will need to purchase the appropriate Everything DiSC® self-assessment(s) for each of your participants. You can also incorporate Everything DiSC® into your other training programs.
SHRM® Recertification Provider
SHRM credential holders can earn 20 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management after completion of Everything DiSC Certification.
Everything DiSC Catalyst Facilitation Kit
Your facilitation kit will be sent via an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It will include your unique facilitation kit serial number which allows you to download the contents. Please allow 24 hours for receipt of the email.