Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps participants improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict provides participants with techniques to curb destructive behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations.
The program features an exploration of DiSC® in a conflict context, provides an opportunity for participants to explore their destructive conflict responses, and offers them a method for making more productive choices in their response to conflict.
With Productive Conflict, learners will:
- Appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the people around them
- Learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learn how to reframe a conflict daftar situs judi slot online terpercaya situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
Features of Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile
- 22 page profile with in-depth report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness conflict behaviors
- Customizable – online tailoring options to make it easy to remove or rearrange pages, customize the Profile title or print select sections
- Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous DiSC® assessment, that data can be used with the Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile.
- Your DiSC® Style in Conflict: The link slot gacor Profile contains highly personalized information that is specific to a participant’s responses to the assessment and to their corresponding DiSC® style.
- Why do I do This?: Learners discover the reasons behind destructive responses to conflict. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
- Changing Your Response: With strategies to curb destructive responses, learners discover how to step back and reframe productive responses to conflict situations.