With a range of powerful solutions in the Everything DiSC® suite, it can be difficult to guide your clients to the right one for their organization. The Everything DiSC® Essentials course can help!
Everything DiSC Essentials provides foundational DiSC® knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of reports to help you select and facilitate the best DiSC solutions that meet your needs. This self-directed learning course contains 2-3 hours of online, engaging activities. With flexible access to the online Everything DiSC Training Center, you can work through the course at your own pace, it can take up to 2-3 hours to complete.
The course is organized into five main section:
- What is Everything DiSC
- DiSC & You
- DiSC & Others
- Everything DiSC Profiles
- Getting More Out Of DiSC
- Use Everything DiSC profiles and their applications in the workplace
- Understand how to respond to the most commonly asked questions about the DiSC model and Everything DiSC report interpretation
- Enhance your clients’ DiSC experience through support reports
- Consider strategies for keeping DiSC alive in your clients’ organization
An optional Kick-Off Webinar will be offered to participants who would like a tour of the online Everything DiSC Training Center and an opportunity to ask questions in real time.
What else do I need to know?
- Participants will receive an email from Alicia Muth with a login invitation. You can begin whenever is convenient. A 30-minute webinar will be offered for those who want a tour of the Training Center and an opportunity to ask questions in real time.
- There is no final exam to worry about and no credential is earned.
- You will be able to review the course content whenever you need to refresh your learning. Bookmark the site and save your password!
Note: This training does not lead to certification.