The Everything DiSC® Certification course is a two-week immersive experience that includes five self-directed online learning modules and four virtual, instructor-led sessions. This blended approach immerses participants in an active le
Everything DiSC® Certification prepares practitioners to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together. This holistic DiSC experience teaches the principles of Everything DiSC through a variety of applications and activities.
The two-week immersive Certification experience combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. During the course, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new
Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center which includes course content and the
ability to connect with fellow Practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
What Credential Will I Receive?
Upon successful completion of Certification course work and exam, participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping high-performing, collaborative cultures, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
What Can I Do After Completing Everything DiSC® Certification?
After completing Everything DiSC Certification, learners will be able to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of Everything DiSC and the personalized insights provided by the Catalyst platform and supporting reports.
- Expertise in the Everything DiSC® model, theory, and research.
- Confidence, competence, and credibility in delivering Everything DiSC solutions.
- Ability to customize Everything DiSC programs to meet the needs of an individual, team, or organization.
You will need to purchase the appropriate Everything DiSC® self-assessment(s) for each of your participants. You can also incorporate Everything DiSC® into your other training programs.
SHRM® Recertification Provider
SHRM credential holders can earn 20 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management after completion of Everything DiSC Certification.