Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Facilitator Accreditation
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ program is different. Facilitator Accreditation will help you hone your instincts for when to stick to the agenda and when to improvise, when to let a debate play out and when to cut it short.
What would you do if a team member begins to cry during a workshop? What would you do if the team leader turned out to be the real problem?
You’re an experienced facilitator, but these scenarios are not common during a typical workplace training. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is different. Sessions can get heated. Participants can become emotional. The team leader can be defensive. Timelines and scripts can get thrown out the window. As a facilitator, you can influence whether a team sees an uncomfortable moment through or misses out on the opportunity to grow.
This course will help participants gain confidence, credentials and expertise using The Five Behaviors™ model and accompanying course material. Participants will also learn to navigate unexpected and challenging conversations during Five Behaviors sessions.
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Can Help Build a High-Performing Team That:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
Facilitation Kit; Sold Separately