The DiSC® Classic Paper Profile
The original 28-question assessment with 20-page blue booklet containing the test, scoring mechanism, and interpretation of results.
This profile is often used when the participants don’t have easy access to a computer or when cost is a strong determinant.
DiSC Explores Issues Across 4 Primary Dimensions of Behavior:
Direct & Decisive. D’s are strong-willed, strong-minded people who like accepting challenges, taking action, and getting immediate results
Optimistic & Outgoing. I’s are “people people” who like participating on teams, sharing ideas, and energizing and entertaining others
Sympathetic & Cooperative. S’s are helpful people who like working behind the scenes, performing in consistent and predictable ways, and being good listeners
Concerned & Correct. C’s are sticklers for quality and like planning ahead, employing systematic approaches, and checking and re-checking for accuracy
DiSC Classic Will Help People in Your Organization:
- Understand their habits and behavioral tendencies in a manageable and systematic way
- Foster teamwork and minimize conflict to build productive teams
- Ease frustrations and deal with interpersonal conflict effectively
- Improve communication skills by determining DiSC communication styles
- Improve customer relationships to help increase customer satisfaction
- Enhance coaching and mentoring skills – DiSC is a great tool to use with executive coaching and mentoring!
Use DiSC Classic for the Following Business Needs:
- Conflict Management
- Teamwork / Team Building
- Stress / Change
- Customer Relations
- Managing / Coaching / Mentoring