This Facilitation System is Designed for DiSC Trainers Who Use the Following DiSC Profiles:
- Online DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile or 2 Plus
- DiSC Classic Paper Profile
- DiSC General Characteristics Reports
The result of over 25 years of DiSC research, DiSC Classic offers a new versatility in crafting solutions for a wide variety of organizational issues. The DiSC Classic Facilitation System offers flexibility, convenience, experiential DiSC learning, wide scope, and integrated technology.
DiSC Classic Facilitation System Includes:
The DiSC Introduction to DiSC Includes general information about the DiSC Classic Facilitation System content, how to administer DiSC profiles remotely and in a seminar, how to enhance your DiSC training, and how to prepare a DiSC seminar with the DiSC Classic Facilitation System.
The DiSC Theory section of the DiSC Classic Facilitation System discusses some of the most important and commonly discussed topics about DiSC. This section integrates DiSC research, DiSC theory, history of DiSC, academic knowledge, and current practice in a way that helps DiSC facilitators truly understand the relevance of each topic and how it affects their practice. For each topic, you’ll learn background information, how the topic fits into the “big picture,” available DiSC research, and guidance for your DiSC facilitation.
Classic Facilitation System Resource Section
The DiSC Classic Facilitation System Resource Section features a DiSC Resources Grid that lists each DiSC profile and tool referenced in the system and provides an at-a-glance overview of what is in the DiSC Profile or tool, when it should be used, and where it appears in the DiSC Classic Facilitation System.
This section also offers:
- in-depth DiSC product information,
- page-by-page interpretations of various DiSC profiles and reports,
- sample facilitation for the DiSC Preview,
- viewing guide for the DiSC DVD,
- reference guide for the DiSC People Reading Guide
- information on the QuikDiSC Card Game.
The DiSC Classic Kit includes several multimedia files to help you customize your DiSC seminars and enhance the training experience for your participants.
- Over 100 professionally designed, customizable DiSC PowerPoint slides
- Professionally designed handouts for creating participant manuals
- PowerPoint and handout templates
- Samples of the DiSC profiles and reports facilitated in DiSC Classic Facilitation System
Using the DiSC Classic Facilitation System ensures that your training programs are focused on outcomes. Using the Proposal Outline, you’ll plan an outcome-based solution for your chosen scenario.
You’ll receive several other tools to help you make the most out of your DiSC Facilitator Kit:
- DiSC People Reading Cards (Set of 25)
- QuikDiSC Cards
The DiSC Classic Facilitation System guides you in facilitating the insights that DiSC brings to you individually and interpersonally. DiSC Classic is not a single scripted, one-size fits all kit; rather it allows you to mix and match a variety of key insights to meet your specific client needs.
The DiSC Classic Kit also gives you options of how to facilitate the same key points whether you are using the DiSC Classic Paper Profile, Online DiSC Classic 2.0, or DiSC PPSS (DiSC General Characteristics Report)