Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict transforms uncomfortable encounters into stronger relationships
This profile will be ready for you – Tuesday, October 10!
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict will explore workplace conflict. Clearly one of the most stressful, awkward, and inevitable experiences in the workplace is inter-personal conflict. Now you have a tool and training materials focused on workplace conflict using the language of DiSC®. By increasing self-awareness around conflict behaviors, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps learners effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict.
With Productive Conflict, learners will:
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style
- Understand how to manage their response to conflict solutions
- Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues
The profile is 22-pages and provides an in-depth report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
- Customizable: Online tailoring options make it easy to remove or rearrange pages, customize the Profile title, or print select sections.
- Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous DiSC assessment, that data can be used with the Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile.
- Your DiSC Style in Conflict: The Profile contains highly personalized information that is specific to a participant’s responses to the assessment and to their corresponding DiSC style.
- Why do I do This?: Learners discover the reasons behind destructive responses to conflict. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
- Changing Your Response: With strategies to curb destructive responses, learners discover how to step back and reframe productive responses to conflict solutions.
DiSC Styles and How They Tend To Handle Conflict
- D : logic and victory
- i : expressing and feelings
- S : feelings and consensus
- C : justice and logic