Many managers throughout thousands of companies have struggled with communicating with millennials. I recently read an article by Brianne Dehlinger entitled, Communicating with Millennials: How to Speak Their Language which gives the following tips to effectively communicate with millennials.
1. Be Authentic & Transparent
2. Don’t Take Yourself Too Seriously
3. Don’t Bury the Message
4. Entertain While You Inform
5. Use a Variety of Content Delivery Methods & Styles
6. Communicate Both Ways
7. Go Digital With Your Delivery Methods
8. Include Others In Your Conversations
9. Start the Conversation Now
So what are you waiting for, start engaging with the millennials within your workplace.